FREE SHIPPING TO GERMANY !
I ship the jewelry and prints worldwide via DHL and the ceramics only in European Union via DHL or GLS depending of the product. A tracking number is always provided.
Currently, no Express shipment is possible due to the high cost.
Shipments usually take around 3 working days to Germany, 10 days within Europe, 12 to 15 days to U.S. destinations, and around 2 to 3 weeks for any other international address. Unfortunately, every once in a while, arbitrary customs inspections will delay the arrival of an order (and, incidentally, the progress of tracking). Also, very regrettably, rarely loss or theft does happen on the way. So, if your order is taking much longer than usual, please contact me! In case of non-arrival, I will of course sorts things out!
If you wish to purchase a ceramic outside European Union, you can reach me out and we will discuss the possibilities.
You can pay via Paypal or Credit Card. Authorized payment will be visible upon check out.
Kindly note that your order from outside of the EU may upon entry into your country be subject to collection of Customs duties. As this will differ in detail from country to country, I am unable to say whether this might be the case and what the concrete amount of customs taxation will then be. If this is of concern to you, I advise you to inquire about this at your country's customs authority before you order from my website. I can not be responsible for shipment delays or customs duty payments lawfully imposed on your end, upon entry of your order/shipment from us into your country of residence. Thank you for your understanding.
Please use the following address for returning your items:
To request the return or repair of an item purchased from Laura Wnuk's shop, please follow the instructions below:
- Your request must be emailed to laurawnuk.studio[at]gmail.com.
Include your order number and photos of each repair or damage as well as instructions detailing the issue in question.
- Returns of unworn merchandise in original packaging will be accepted for a refund within 14 days of the receiving date.
- Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
- Any returns requested after 14 days of receipt will be eligible for store credit only.
- All returns and repairs* must be shipped within 5 business days of return authorization (authorization given by Laura Wnuk after agreement with the customer), otherwise the shipment will be refused and returned to sender. *please note that Laura Wnuk can only repair Sterling silver parts such as chains, rings, pins. Broken porcelain pieces will be replaced and it will take some time.
- Tracking details must be provided for the return, as well as the proof of deposit
- The item is the responsibility of the customer until it reaches me, and I cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit.
My creations are not a toy. It is not suitable for a child under 36 months.
The jewels are handmade out of unique porcelain pieces so they can slightly differ from one to another. Solid but delicate, make sure to read the instruction card to take care of your unique jewels. Each creation and design is unique and comes with no defect.
Of course, I will take responsability of a damaged item if something occurs during the transit and proved by pictures you send me when the piece arrives.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
As I ship your orders very quickly, you can cancel your order within 12h hours by emailing me. Cancellation is not possible after this deadline.
I will of course take back all items you are not 100% fully satisfied with!
To be refunded, please return your order to me to the following address :
Please do not write 'Jewelry' or any such description on the parcel, but simply the address. I will refund you within 5 days after receipt of your returned shipment.
Revocation right for consumers
(A ‘consumer’ is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities.)
Instructions for revocation
1 - Revocation right
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without specifying any reasons. This 14 days revocation period takes effect from the delivery date (day on which you or a third party nominated by you, which is not the carrier, had taken possession of the product).In order to exercise your revocation right, you must inform me by email within the 14 days. (laurawnuk.studio[at]gmail.com) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration. Only returns of unworn merchandise in original packaging with all goods included (unworn, in good conditions) will be accepted for a refund.
Note that shipping charges are nonrefundable.
Tracking details must be provided for the return, as well as the proof of deposit. Both are mandatory to be eligible to a refund. You must keep these elements until you have received the refund on your bank account.
In order to safeguard the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification about the exercise of the revocation right before the expiry of the revocation period.
Any returns requested after 14 days of receipt will be eligible for store credit only.
2 - Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract within the 14 days, I shall repay all the payments, which we received from you (with the exception of shipping charges), when I receive the merchandise back. I use the same means of payment, which you had originally used during the original transaction.
I can refuse the repayment until the products are returned and delivered to me.
You must return or transfer the products to me immediately and, in any case, at the latest within 14 days with effect from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is maintained if you send the products before the expiry of the 14-day deadline.
Note that you bear the direct costs for returning the products.You must pay for any depreciation of the products only if this depreciation can be attributed to any handling with you that was not necessary for checking the condition, features and functionality of the products.
3 - Criteria for exclusion or expiry
The revocation right is not available for contracts :
- for delivery of personalized products (clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the consumer);
- for delivery of products, which can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would be exceeded quickly;
- for delivery of alcoholic drinks, whose price was agreed at the time of concluding the contract, which however can be delivered 30 days after the conclusion of the contract at the earliest and whose current value depends on the fluctuations in the market, on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The revocation right expires prematurely in case of contracts :
- for delivery of sealed products, which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after the delivery;
- for delivery of products if they have been mixed inseparably with other goods after the delivery, owing to their condition;
- for delivery of sound or video recording or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after the delivery.
4 - Specimen - revocation form
If you wish to revoke the contract, you can use this text as an example and email it to me : laurawnuk.studio[at]gmail.com
I (your full name) herewith revoke the contract concluded by me regarding the purchase of the following products (name of the product)
Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of a notification on paper)